• Advertisement

Backpacks

Lets talk about camping and outdoor survival tips.

Backpacks

Postby 14deerhunter » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:00 am

I am looking into overnight backpacks. I have seen great reviews on Columbia. But I'm also looking into osprey. If anyone can give me ideas other brands or reviews on these im looking for over 35L

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
14deerhunter
Spike

Advertisement

Re: Backpacks

Postby jb3 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:07 am

Gregory or Osprey. If you're an ultralight guy, checkout Gossamer. I have an Osprey Aether 70. it does great, plus the top cap can come off and turn into a day pack. My wife has a 50L Osprey that she loves. My son has a Deuter which is fully adjustable with him growing. It's a pack he started using and will be able to as an adult. Last week we were on the AT backpacking and at camp some thru hikers had Gossamer packs. They were smaller and lighter. Would probably be ideal if you didn't have to tote as much gear and wanted to cut weight.
jb3
12 Point

Re: Backpacks

Postby 14deerhunter » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:51 am

jb3 wrote:Gregory or Osprey. If you're an ultralight guy, checkout Gossamer. I have an Osprey Aether 70. it does great, plus the top cap can come off and turn into a day pack. My wife has a 50L Osprey that she loves. My son has a Deuter which is fully adjustable with him growing. It's a pack he started using and will be able to as an adult. Last week we were on the AT backpacking and at camp some thru hikers had Gossamer packs. They were smaller and lighter. Would probably be ideal if you didn't have to tote as much gear and wanted to cut weight.
Awesome thanks for the reply

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
14deerhunter
Spike

Return to Camping,Hiking and Outdoor Survival,Etc