• Advertisement

What’s your thoughts?

This forum is for political discussions. Please keep all discussions civil.

What’s your thoughts?

Postby TDW05 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:00 pm

I’m being petty I know, but I kind of got a little aggravated when I seen and heard of Beyoncé’s new music video. BLACK IS KING....It might just be me letting stupid stuff get to me, but I’d like to hear y’alls opinions.

That to me is as racist as anything I have seen or heard. Could you imagine if you changed that one word?
TDW05
8 Point

Advertisement

Re: What’s your thoughts?

Postby Lost Lake » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:50 pm

Have not heard the song, but I’ll speak up.

Yes, I’m tired of crap like that, and been tired of it for a long time. Fatigued actually. The hypocrisy knows no bounds, but nothing will be done about it. It’s accepted as normal now.

Racist groups like BLM, La Raza, organizations like UNNCF, Miss Black America, and laws like Affirmative Action, and too many more that I can’t name are as racist as can be. All are accepted as okay. If it was the other way around, all hell would break loose.
Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and they won't have shoes. - Jack Handey
Lost Lake
8 Point

Postby chris1976 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:57 am

It would have to say white is king to be classified as racist. Black is king is perfectly acceptable and even celebrated. I’m not sure of the logic there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chris1976
8 Point

Postby TDW05 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:04 am

chris1976 wrote:It would have to say white is king to be classified as racist. Black is king is perfectly acceptable and even celebrated. I’m not sure of the logic there.

So, if we wanted to, “celebrate our ancestry” how she said the title came about, and titled it white is king that’s racist. Her doing this isn’t? I’m sorry if I’m missing your sarcasm, but if your serious then I’m at a loss for words.
TDW05
8 Point

Postby Bone Collector » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:26 pm

TDW05 wrote:
chris1976 wrote:It would have to say white is king to be classified as racist. Black is king is perfectly acceptable and even celebrated. I’m not sure of the logic there.

So, if we wanted to, “celebrate our ancestry” how she said the title came about, and titled it white is king that’s racist. Her doing this isn’t? I’m sorry if I’m missing your sarcasm, but if your serious then I’m at a loss for words.

it's racist, and the "Myth" that she is speaking of "Celebrating her ancestors" is just that. No different than any other cultures myths. This one, decries that black people are the original kings and queens of the earth and that white people stole their heritage, by rewriting history to make it out like white people are the top race. It insinuates that blacks are superior to whites and thus the rightful rulers (kings and queens) of the earth. They believe that evil whitey came with hate in his heart and stole their crown....

Just a supremacist myth and a stupid one at that. Its like asserting that the GB Packers are the true super bowl champs because they won the first one, or the Decatur Staleys (Chicago Bears) are the greatest franchise ever, because they were the first NFL team...

Several cultures have been "most powerful" throughout human history and it just so happens the last 2 thousand years or so, those cultures have been largely Caucasian.
Semper Fi!
Bone Collector
16 Point

Postby Hardwoodmaterials » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:32 pm

When was the last great black civilization? Where was it?
Hardwoodmaterials
8 Point

Postby Bambi Buster » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:37 pm

Hardwoodmaterials wrote:When was the last great black civilization? Where was it?

A valid question.
"The American military is like a finely crafted sword. To be effective, it must be wielded by a discerning, skilled and merciless hand."
Bambi Buster
16 Point

Postby MUP » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:14 pm

Kinte Dynasty?
Image "Amateurs" built the Ark.

"Professionals" built the Titanic.
MUP
Non-Typical

Postby BamaProud » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:47 am

Hardwoodmaterials wrote:When was the last great black civilization? Where was it?

Wakanda

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wakanda#: ... ck%20Kirby.
Save the Little ones for the Little Ones.
Wine-Down Brewing and Winemaking
BamaProud
16 Point

Postby MUP » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:53 am

:rotf:
Image "Amateurs" built the Ark.

"Professionals" built the Titanic.
MUP
Non-Typical

Postby FLTENNHUNTER1 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:59 pm

Attachments
Black Jesus.jpg
Black Jesus.jpg (7.63 KiB) Viewed 163 times
Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel.
$27 Trillion National Debt: http://usdebtclock.org/
FLTENNHUNTER1
18 Point

Postby LanceS4803 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:49 pm

I heard an interesting conversation on the radio. The caller, a black man, said that history proves just how bad white civilizations have been, slavery, wars by the Greeks, Romans, Brits, etc. While the black civilizations had none of those allegations.
The radio host posted out that the reason there is no history of black transgressions like those is because that until recently (other than Egypt) there was NO written history in those black nations.
TN Lifetime Sportsman license
NRA Life member
VFW Life member
Collector of US and Russian Cold War weapons
LanceS4803
10 Point

Postby BMan » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:42 am

Would have been nice if the radio host had also asked the caller who sold the blacks into slavery to begin with...

...but the truth isn't popular.
The last thing Osama bin Laden saw was an American Flag. It was on my shoulder. I was standing.
BMan
16 Point

Postby TennesseeRains » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:49 pm

Aksum maybe - what is now northern Ethiopia. It was a major power up until the 9th century AD.
I don't always eat meat but when I do I prefer deer. Stay hungry my friends-nbforrest#3

To be fair, we can now blame everything on everything else-Wildcat

The Republican party is an organized well funded deception-tsc
TennesseeRains
16 Point

Postby waynesworld » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:54 pm

Would have been great if the caller would have asked about all the transgressions that have gone on and are still going on in Africa. They base the place on the size of nose the darkness of the black skin the side of the country you are on it is a non-stop. Yes, our country use to condone slavery both of white and black at the same time most all countries did, including Africa so it is history. When my Asian/American kids moved down to TN they had not been exposed to a lot of racism but I had to real quickly explain that why others could say N this N that they could never say it because they were not black. Only a black person could say it. It is time we have equal rules for all, no all white clubs no all black clubs, no white tv and no black tv. We are past the black and white era, we are now in color :)
waynesworld
8 Point

Postby Crappie Luck » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:59 pm

Video is full of Cabal and Satanic imagery. But it is a Disney production, so that is no surprise.
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis
Crappie Luck
Non-Typical

Return to Political Discussion