• Advertisement

Couple being targeted by media defending home

This forum is for political discussions. Please keep all discussions civil.

Couple being targeted by media defending home

Postby encore06 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:21 am

This couple are justified in protecting their homes and community from a mob who destroyed their iron gate leading into their gated community and was marching down the PRIVATE street shouting threats. However, the liberal media, including CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, Washington Post, etc changed the narrative of the story and accused the couple of "threatening peaceful protestors who was walking leisurely down the street." Even the St Louis DA is threatening to bring charges against the couple. Really?? The husband, an attorney, had to barricade his downtown office once the media gave out their names, addresses, and other personal information.

https://twitter.com/xshularx/status/1277398234055483393

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews. ... ?ve=1&tl=1
For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11
encore06
16 Point

Advertisement

Re: Couple being targeted by media defending home

Postby MUP » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:36 am

It's not coming anymore, it's here.
Image "Amateurs" built the Ark.

"Professionals" built the Titanic.
MUP
Non-Typical

Postby Wildcat » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:39 am

AND

GUN OWNERS who have talked about defending their own families in the past MADE FUN OF THEM.
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Postby TNTreeman » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:40 am

I agree with them protecting their property however if what I read was true he's an attorney representing a person against the police. I don't know the details on that but he and his wife both said they support the BLM movement and don't want this situation to deminish the cause. If this is the case then they can pound sand. Let them be consumed by the beast they feed. I'd say there Libs that all of a sudden had their "ox gourd".
TNTreeman
8 Point

Postby MUP » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:52 am

LOL at that predicament! Total hypocrisy! At least it comes out how the ball bounces, toward being able to defend ones self and family! :super:

MUP
Non-Typical

Postby BMan » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:09 am

TNTreeman wrote:I agree with them protecting their property however if what I read was true he's an attorney representing a person against the police. I don't know the details on that but he and his wife both said they support the BLM movement and don't want this situation to deminish the cause. If this is the case then they can pound sand. Let them be consumed by the beast they feed. I'd say there Libs that all of a sudden had their "ox gourd".

They support the black lies matter movement so long as it doesn't affect them. Shame the mob didn't burn their house to the ground.

Piss on 'em.
I'd rather be deplorable than despicable.

I take a knee for the Lord - the list ends there.
BMan
16 Point

Postby ImThere » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:42 am

I think the picture was staged. It looks like there allergic to the guns, lol or like how you carry a stinky diaper to the trashcan
Predator Kestrel
Custom Climbing sicks
Ernie Powers linesman w/ sitdrag
ImThere
14 Point

Postby Bone Collector » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:03 am

ImThere wrote:I think the picture was staged. It looks like there allergic to the guns, lol or like how you carry a stinky diaper to the trashcan

they didn't even put shoes on.... you go out to defend your house and don't wear shoes. something doesn't add up.
Semper Fi!
Bone Collector
16 Point

Postby Omega » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:11 am

I can care less of their leanings, they had the absolute right to defend their home from the mob. I also hate that the media is allowed to put peoples lives in danger by publishing names and addresses of private citizens, they should be sued into oblivion, and we would be the better for it. I fully support the 1st amendment, but there should be a line where 1st amendment doesn't put peoples lives in danger, especially for circulation or ratings.

Shoes would be the last thing I would think of when a situation like that unfolds. Staged or not, it still should be supported by anyone that believes in our right to carry and right to self defence. Of course I think you should be able to engage thiefs and vandals instead of waiting until they steal all your property, but that is an other discussion for another day.
"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
~Pericles~
Omega
6 Point

Postby Planking » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:33 am

The media did the same thing with those two police officers in Atlanta. They talked about the child abuser that attacked the police like he was the greatest human being that ever walked. Those two officers are now facing murder charges and they did their job perfectly.

Elected officials that are doing stuff like this and the media are the biggest enemies America has seen in a while.
Planking
10 Point

Postby MUP » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:44 am

Omega wrote:I can care less of their leanings, they had the absolute right to defend their home from the mob. I also hate that the media is allowed to put peoples lives in danger by publishing names and addresses of private citizens, they should be sued into oblivion, and we would be the better for it. I fully support the 1st amendment, but there should be a line where 1st amendment doesn't put peoples lives in danger, especially for circulation or ratings.

Shoes would be the last thing I would think of when a situation like that unfolds. Staged or not, it still should be supported by anyone that believes in our right to carry and right to self defence. Of course I think you should be able to engage thiefs and vandals instead of waiting until they steal all your property, but that is an other discussion for another day.

Been there, and yes, I ran out in my drawers, no shoes, with Dan Wesson in my hand.

MUP
Non-Typical

Postby Crappie Luck » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:43 pm

TNTreeman wrote:I agree with them protecting their property however if what I read was true he's an attorney representing a person against the police. I don't know the details on that but he and his wife both said they support the BLM movement and don't want this situation to deminish the cause. If this is the case then they can pound sand. Let them be consumed by the beast they feed. I'd say there Libs that all of a sudden had their "ox gourd".

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis
Crappie Luck
Non-Typical

Postby TNTreeman » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:59 pm

Crappie Luck wrote:

That's about the funniest thing I've seen in awhile CL.Totally true also.
TNTreeman
8 Point

Postby Bambi Buster » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:31 pm

The McCloskeys have been feeding the crocodiles (agitators?) in hopes of being eaten last. Now it's suppertime at the reptile garden of the St Louis Zoo.

"........In a statement to KMOV, an attorney representing the McCloskeys, Albert Watkins, defended the their actions and said they were not "race related," adding, "In fact, the agitators responsible for the trepidation were white."

"The Black Lives Matters movement is here to stay, it is the right message, and it is about time," Watkins continued in the statement. "The McCloskeys want to make sure no one thinks less of BLM, its message and the means it is employing to get its message out because of the actions of a few white individuals who tarnished a peaceful protest."

He reportedly added that the McCloskeys "are lawyers whose professional careers have punctuated by their long standing commitment to protecting the civil rights of clients victimized at the hands of law enforcement........"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... -dhp-feeds
Last edited by Bambi Buster on Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The American military is like a finely crafted sword. To be effective, it must be wielded by a discerning, skilled and merciless hand."
Bambi Buster
16 Point

Postby Forvols » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:52 pm

Bottomline it will come to everyones front door. Indifferent to your leanings I think the MSM has already classified any white person as latent racist/white supermace/bigot no matter what you say or how you live your life. THAT is the ultimate objective with this viral/MSM/social media wedge. Certain aspect of political groups are loving the current position and volatility that is available to be spurned on and thats from both sides.
Forvols
10 Point

Postby LanceS4803 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:39 pm

TNTreeman wrote:I agree with them protecting their property however if what I read was true he's an attorney representing a person against the police. I don't know the details on that but he and his wife both said they support the BLM movement and don't want this situation to deminish the cause.

They are big donors to actblue, which raises money for the Democratic Party and others, and is a funnel of money to BLM.
Attachments
st louis actblue.jpg
st louis actblue.jpg (35.11 KiB) Viewed 154 times
TN Lifetime Sportsman license
NRA Life member
VFW Life member
Collector of US and Russian Cold War weapons
LanceS4803
10 Point

Postby Omega » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:44 pm

LanceS4803 wrote:
TNTreeman wrote:I agree with them protecting their property however if what I read was true he's an attorney representing a person against the police. I don't know the details on that but he and his wife both said they support the BLM movement and don't want this situation to deminish the cause.

They are big donors to actblue, which raises money for the Democratic Party and others, and is a funnel of money to BLM.
actblue actually gets money from BLM, which then goes directly to Dem funds.
"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
~Pericles~
Omega
6 Point

Postby MUP » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:15 am

Bambi Buster wrote:The McCloskeys have been feeding the crocodiles (agitators?) in hopes of being eaten last. Now it's suppertime at the reptile garden of the St Louis Zoo.

"........In a statement to KMOV, an attorney representing the McCloskeys, Albert Watkins, defended the their actions and said they were not "race related," adding, "In fact, the agitators responsible for the trepidation were white."

"The Black Lives Matters movement is here to stay, it is the right message, and it is about time," Watkins continued in the statement. "The McCloskeys want to make sure no one thinks less of BLM, its message and the means it is employing to get its message out because of the actions of a few white individuals who tarnished a peaceful protest."

He reportedly added that the McCloskeys "are lawyers whose professional careers have punctuated by their long standing commitment to protecting the civil rights of clients victimized at the hands of law enforcement........"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... -dhp-feeds

Virtue signaling to the crocodile....yea that'll work for them. :rotf: They white, get over it, they racist. :D

MUP
Non-Typical

Postby Wildcat » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:57 am

Wildcat
Non-Typical

Postby ImThere » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:01 am

the lady has no idea where she is point that gun and has no business having it. IMHO
Predator Kestrel
Custom Climbing sicks
Ernie Powers linesman w/ sitdrag
ImThere
14 Point

Next

Return to Political Discussion