• Advertisement

Black VOTES Matter

This forum is for political discussions. Please keep all discussions civil.

Black VOTES Matter

Postby Wildcat » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:41 pm

Wildcat
Non-Typical

Advertisement

Re: Black VOTES Matter

Postby Bone Collector » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:24 am

Man if this doesn't sum it up. I have tried to explain a lot of what he is saying to libs and it makes me instantly a racist.... But he's right...

Shelby Steele, who grew up in segregated Chicago in the 1950s and ’60s, posed the question on Fox News this week, whether Biden knows that many of the difficulties of black America “have nothing in the world to do with ­racism.”

“White guilt [and] exploitation of black pain is not dissimilar to what segregation did. In either case we end up as blacks dependent on … people like Joe Biden, the Democratic Party, American liberalism …

“We are trained and encouraged to see our opportunities through them. We have to pressure them to make our lives better [as if] it’s not something we can do ourselves …

“We’ve had 60 years of deference, the Great Society programs, the war on poverty, affirmative ­action, busing, public housing … and we’re further behind now than we were in the ’50s and ’60s because it’s not about us. It’s about [a politician] winning power for himself, appeasing what he thinks his voters want.”

In the end, “continually trying to solicit the Joe Bidens of the world in that sort of corrupt symbiosis with white guilt” is a dead end.

“We have to be the engineers of our fate … We are our own best resource.”
Semper Fi!
Bone Collector
16 Point

Postby Crappie Luck » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:27 pm

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis
Crappie Luck
Non-Typical

Postby MUP » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:02 pm

Dang it! I knew there was a reason I've felt oppressed lately! I've been cut back to 30 hrs per week and just not getting by like I used to, and here I thought it was just this atrocious overreaching govt shutting down businesses and stifling the people's rights. Dang Vikings, their lives don't matter to me anymore!
Image "Amateurs" built the Ark.

"Professionals" built the Titanic.
MUP
Non-Typical

Postby Forvols » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:06 pm

The Romans too and the ottomans, the Egyptians the Japanese and Chinese..yada yada....guess none of that matters. Way more horrific and centuries of domination and down trodding with these items of history
Forvols
10 Point

Postby BMan » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:58 pm

Forvols wrote:The Romans too and the ottomans, the Egyptians the Japanese and Chinese..yada yada....guess none of that matters. Way more horrific and centuries of domination and down trodding with these items of history

Not even counting the 9.2 million black slaves currently in Africa.

Doesn't appear to be strictly a white issue, does it?
I'd rather be deplorable than despicable.

I take a knee for the Lord - the list ends there.
BMan
16 Point

Postby Pic IN the Casa » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:26 pm

Racism is a multi-billion dollar industry. Jesse and Al have made fine livings shaking down Fortune 500 companies.

And why bother going after TURD world African nations and Islam? All that will get you is a heard of goats or a chronic head-ectomy.
When people get used to preferential treatment, equal treatment seems like discrimination. Thomas Sowell
Pic IN the Casa
16 Point

Postby Forvols » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:08 pm

Pic IN the Casa wrote:Racism is a multi-billion dollar industry. Jesse and Al have made fine livings shaking down Fortune 500 companies.

And why bother going after TURD world African nations and Islam? All that will get you is a heard of goats or a chronic head-ectomy.

Easy target free America..Because our freedoms (now) allow this. A great nation being eaten from within. To achieve what?
Forvols
10 Point

Return to Political Discussion