• Advertisement

Demographics, Universal Suffrage.........and Immigration

This forum is for political discussions. Please keep all discussions civil.

Demographics, Universal Suffrage.........and Immigration

Postby Bambi Buster » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:23 pm

:(

".....In the near term, the analysis argues that new American citizens who are already registered to vote in Florida, Michigan and Pennsylvania could boost Democrats in 2020. Bhojwani said the figures present a long-term conversation that Democrats need to have about harnessing the potential voting power of new citizens. It’s a voting group consists of not just Latinos, but African and Asian immigrants as well."

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/1 ... ad7SrSuCiI
"The American military is like a finely crafted sword. To be effective, it must be wielded by a discerning, skilled and merciless hand."
Bambi Buster
16 Point

Advertisement

Re: Demographics, Universal Suffrage.........and Immigration

Postby MintJulep » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:24 pm

Demographics are destiny. If Texas goes blue, the republicans will be lucky to ever win another election. California is an ideal weather vane for the fate of this country if things keep up like this.
MintJulep
Button

Postby Wildcat » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:50 am

There is a difference between LEGAL immigrates and ILLEGAL immigrates. I've seen too many reports over the last 2-3 years in print as well as on TV that say the legal immigrates are FOR law and order, they support Trump and the wall. They see illegals bringing them and everybody else down as well as wages, jobs, etc. That being said I doubt that the legal immigrates will vote the same way the illegals will.
When a United States Congressman gets up and walks out of the House when the American people in the House Gallery chats USA, USA, then you know who hates America.
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Postby Buzzy » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:47 am

Wildcat wrote:There is a difference between LEGAL immigrates and ILLEGAL immigrates. I've seen too many reports over the last 2-3 years in print as well as on TV that say the legal immigrates are FOR law and order, they support Trump and the wall. They see illegals bringing them and everybody else down as well as wages, jobs, etc. That being said I doubt that the legal immigrates will vote the same way the illegals will.

Links?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Buzzy
4 Point

Postby Wildcat » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:42 am

Buzzy wrote:
Wildcat wrote:There is a difference between LEGAL immigrates and ILLEGAL immigrates. I've seen too many reports over the last 2-3 years in print as well as on TV that say the legal immigrates are FOR law and order, they support Trump and the wall. They see illegals bringing them and everybody else down as well as wages, jobs, etc. That being said I doubt that the legal immigrates will vote the same way the illegals will.

Links?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like I said it's been over the last 2-3 years so I'm not going to spend all day going back that far.

But LEGAL immigrates have to go though all that progress to become a citizen, they do NOT support the same things an ILLEGAL does.
When a United States Congressman gets up and walks out of the House when the American people in the House Gallery chats USA, USA, then you know who hates America.
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Return to Political Discussion