• Advertisement

Trump admits to misusing charity funds for political gain

This forum is for political discussions. Please keep all discussions civil.

Re: Trump admits to misusing charity funds for political gai

Postby chris1976 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:18 pm

Esquire!!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chris1976
8 Point
 
Posts: 1295
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:04 pm
Location: Mont. co. TN

Advertisement

Re: Trump admits to misusing charity funds for political gai

Postby Wildcat » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:07 am

Let’s just pause for a moment in this marvelously chaotic time of ours and ponder the reality that the President* of the United States stipulated in a courtroom on Thursday that he looted a fcking charity for his own political purposes.

Yes let's pause a moment. When was the President of the United States IN COURT Thursday.

Can anybody show he WAS in a court of law Thursday?????????? No where does it show on his calendar he had any time set that day or any day for a court room.
User avatar
Wildcat
Non-Typical
 
Posts: 55521
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2000 12:00 pm
Location: Western Ky.

Re: Trump admits to misusing charity funds for political gai

Postby AT Hiker » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:54 am

Wildcat wrote:
Yes let's pause a moment. When was the President of the United States IN COURT Thursday.

Can anybody show he WAS in a court of law Thursday?????????? No where does it show on his calendar he had any time set that day or any day for a court room.


Do you know how to google?

Apparently he (or his attorneys or someone) was in court Monday and Thursday. He had a busy week of law suites.

Anyways, the Thursday hearing granted he had to pay back $2million for misusing foundation funds. Here is a NPR article, oddly enough I spent a second trying to find a Fox News article on it but didn’t discover one. To me, that’s more of a concern.


https://www.npr.org/2019/11/07/77728761 ... tion-funds


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
AT Hiker
14 Point
 
Posts: 9301
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:03 am
Location: Clarksville, Tennessee

Re: Trump admits to misusing charity funds for political gai

Postby Bambi Buster » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:10 pm

docpoco wrote:
chris1976 wrote:Esquire!!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


That a little more in line with your preferred news source?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/potus- ... with-ny-ag


:lol: :smash:
"The American military is like a finely crafted sword. To be effective, it must be wielded by a discerning, skilled and merciless hand."
User avatar
Bambi Buster
16 Point
 
Posts: 17265
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:00 pm
Location: Middle Tennessee

Re: Trump admits to misusing charity funds for political gai

Postby Bambi Buster » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:13 pm

AT Hiker wrote:
Wildcat wrote:
Yes let's pause a moment. When was the President of the United States IN COURT Thursday.

Can anybody show he WAS in a court of law Thursday?????????? No where does it show on his calendar he had any time set that day or any day for a court room.


Do you know how to google?

Apparently he (or his attorneys or someone) was in court Monday and Thursday. He had a busy week of law suites.

Anyways, the Thursday hearing granted he had to pay back $2million for misusing foundation funds. Here is a NPR article, oddly enough I spent a second trying to find a Fox News article on it but didn’t discover one. To me, that’s more of a concern.


https://www.npr.org/2019/11/07/77728761 ... tion-funds


Perhaps he should google "stipulate."
"The American military is like a finely crafted sword. To be effective, it must be wielded by a discerning, skilled and merciless hand."
User avatar
Bambi Buster
16 Point
 
Posts: 17265
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:00 pm
Location: Middle Tennessee

Re: Trump admits to misusing charity funds for political gai

Postby MAGA » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:18 pm

It's pretty obvious at this point that docpoco is an NPC.

Image

Also, I'm 99% certain docpoco didn't actually read the court ruling (why would he?). Instead, he just relied on whatever the software update the MSM sent him, hence this thread.

What we're dealing with here is a process crime that, according to James Comey, "no reasonable prosecutor" would even look at.

From the NPR article:
According to the judgment, that money "was used for Mr. Trump's political campaign and disbursed by Mr. Trump's campaign staff, rather than by the Foundation," which is unlawful. However, Justice Saliann Scarpulla says the funds did eventually reach charity organizations supporting veterans.


What actually happened is that Trump Foundation received the donation money and, despite docpoco's insistence, actually was donated to veterans charities and foundations. The crime here is that a guy employed by the Trump campaign was the one who distrusted the money on behalf of the Trump Foundation.
What docpoco is complaining about here is that the wrong guy sent the donation money to the respective charity(s). Not that Trump kept the money for himself. But you all have to realize is that he's a NPC and constantly seeking out media that tells him "Orange Man Bad!" in order to achieve those dopamine hits.

Now, if docpoco were the curious type (he's not), he'd ask himself, "what was the probable cause to even look at the Trump Foundation in the first place?"
The real story here is that the New York AG abused their office to investigate Trump foundation as a fishing operation because "Orange man bad!"
Note, they fully investigated the Trump Foundation for ????, but the best they could find was this, which no other politician's foundation has ever been charged with, but because "Orange man bad!".........
MAGA
4 Point
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:19 pm

Re: Trump admits to misusing charity funds for political gai

Postby TNTreeman » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:46 pm

MAGA wrote:It's pretty obvious at this point that docpoco is an NPC.

Image

Also, I'm 99% certain docpoco didn't actually read the court ruling (why would he?). Instead, he just relied on whatever the software update the MSM sent him, hence this thread.

What we're dealing with here is a process crime that, according to James Comey, "no reasonable prosecutor" would even look at.

From the NPR article:
According to the judgment, that money "was used for Mr. Trump's political campaign and disbursed by Mr. Trump's campaign staff, rather than by the Foundation," which is unlawful. However, Justice Saliann Scarpulla says the funds did eventually reach charity organizations supporting veterans.

Bingo!! These folks that love to find some minuscule potential error that happens in this administration while ignoring all the good things going on for whites, blacks, poor, rich everybody that is trying hard is succeeding. Charity and tax laws are so ambiguous honest errors are made. With all of Pres Trumps business / charity dealings I'm sure they could be picked apart and problems found as you could with most businesses . Who cares!!! The money made it to the correct places from different hands along with the Presidents salary that he also donates. These same nit pickers would be the same ones that would sue a police officer for saving there lives but failed to fill out the proper paperwork .
What actually happened is that Trump Foundation received the donation money and, despite docpoco's insistence, actually was donated to veterans charities and foundations. The crime here is that a guy employed by the Trump campaign was the one who distrusted the money on behalf of the Trump Foundation.
What docpoco is complaining about here is that the wrong guy sent the donation money to the respective charity(s). Not that Trump kept the money for himself. But you all have to realize is that he's a NPC and constantly seeking out media that tells him "Orange Man Bad!" in order to achieve those dopamine hits.

Now, if docpoco were the curious type (he's not), he'd ask himself, "what was the probable cause to even look at the Trump Foundation in the first place?"
The real story here is that the New York AG abused their office to investigate Trump foundation as a fishing operation because "Orange man bad!"
Note, they fully investigated the Trump Foundation for ????, but the best they could find was this, which no other politician's foundation has ever been charged with, but because "Orange man bad!".........
TNTreeman
8 Point
 
Posts: 1328
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:29 pm
Location: Franklin Tn

Re: Trump admits to misusing charity funds for political gai

Postby AT Hiker » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:05 pm

Bambi Buster wrote:Perhaps he should google "stipulate."


You mean Stormylate?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
AT Hiker
14 Point
 
Posts: 9301
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:03 am
Location: Clarksville, Tennessee

Re: Trump admits to misusing charity funds for political gai

Postby Wildcat » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:41 am

Was Trump in the court room Thursday????

That was the story in the first post????
User avatar
Wildcat
Non-Typical
 
Posts: 55521
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2000 12:00 pm
Location: Western Ky.

Re: Trump admits to misusing charity funds for political gai

Postby Wildcat » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:48 am

Speaking about Google.

Does anyone ever bother to check what the majority of those links listed use for their sources?? There was another guy that came out with a story and told others to Google it and said there were dozens of links listed. Well some of us did check and in the first 3 pages of links ALL of them listed the source as Washington Post, the very same one that started the story.
User avatar
Wildcat
Non-Typical
 
Posts: 55521
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2000 12:00 pm
Location: Western Ky.

Re: Trump admits to misusing charity funds for political gai

Postby iowavf » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:40 am

I'm willing to bet if every president was to be investigated like Trump has been and motivated by the pure hatred the left has for him because he beat their shoe in candidate, you'd be surprised what you would find out? Trump hadn't even been on the job for one day and the democrats in congress was yelling impeach 45! What does that tell you, it was all about hate from the left who was embarrassed they got beat by a non politician and was willing to put everything to the side and focus on impeaching Trump. Remember when the liberal media made such a big deal out of Trump getting 2 scoops of vanilla ice creme when the rest only got one? I'm surprised this is on the list of items to impeach him on also!
User avatar
iowavf
12 Point
 
Posts: 6077
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:00 pm
Location: southwest iowa

Re: Trump admits to misusing charity funds for political gai

Postby 94user » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:32 pm

If this is such a big deal why is it not being brought up in the impeachment debacle? Or is it and I'm missed it somewhere in the daily get Trump news cycle?
User avatar
94user
8 Point
 
Posts: 2054
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2002 1:00 pm
Location: Millington, Tn

Re: Trump admits to misusing charity funds for political gai

Postby poorhunter » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:08 pm

Disgusting actions misusing charity funds, but on a scale of 1-10 on presidential abuse of power it’s a one. On a scale concerning character about a 1 as well. I don’t like it and hope he doesn’t do it again and would tell him so to his face if I had a chance, but in no way does this kind of thing make it less likely I’ll vote for him next year.
poorhunter
10 Point
 
Posts: 3981
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:23 pm
Location: Hickman county

Re: Trump admits to misusing charity funds for political gai

Postby huntinkev » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:19 pm

docpoco wrote:
MAGA wrote:It's pretty obvious at this point that docpoco is an NPC.

Image

Also, I'm 99% certain docpoco didn't actually read the court ruling (why would he?). Instead, he just relied on whatever the software update the MSM sent him, hence this thread.

What we're dealing with here is a process crime that, according to James Comey, "no reasonable prosecutor" would even look at.

From the NPR article:
According to the judgment, that money "was used for Mr. Trump's political campaign and disbursed by Mr. Trump's campaign staff, rather than by the Foundation," which is unlawful. However, Justice Saliann Scarpulla says the funds did eventually reach charity organizations supporting veterans.


What actually happened is that Trump Foundation received the donation money and, despite docpoco's insistence, actually was donated to veterans charities and foundations. The crime here is that a guy employed by the Trump campaign was the one who distrusted the money on behalf of the Trump Foundation.
What docpoco is complaining about here is that the wrong guy sent the donation money to the respective charity(s). Not that Trump kept the money for himself. But you all have to realize is that he's a NPC and constantly seeking out media that tells him "Orange Man Bad!" in order to achieve those dopamine hits.

Now, if docpoco were the curious type (he's not), he'd ask himself, "what was the probable cause to even look at the Trump Foundation in the first place?"
The real story here is that the New York AG abused their office to investigate Trump foundation as a fishing operation because "Orange man bad!"
Note, they fully investigated the Trump Foundation for ????, but the best they could find was this, which no other politician's foundation has ever been charged with, but because "Orange man bad!".........


Whats pretty obvious is that you guys didn't read the details of the settlement.

Paid directly out of the foundation money:

$10,000 for a 6 foot portrait
$100,000 to be used to settle legal claims over a flagpole
$158,000 to settle a contest lawsuit
$5,000 for ads promoting Trumps hotels.

He literally admitted it.

NO - you CANNOT use a non-profit charity as your piggy bank!
No, but if your last name is Clinton you can use millions from your non profit foundation to pay for your daughter's wedding.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
User avatar
huntinkev
12 Point
 
Posts: 5252
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:00 pm
Location: Humphreys


Return to Political Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 94user and 46 guests