• Advertisement

Democrats helping illegals.

This forum is for political discussions. Please keep all discussions civil.

Democrats helping illegals.

Postby Wildcat » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:20 am

Two weeks ago President Trump "blinked" after Nancy asked for time to "try" to work a bill out. He gave her 2 weeks. Now 2 weeks are up and it's going to start this weekend. Now the Democrats are going all out to help the illegals.

Where are the Democrats when American citizens need help????

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... rants-res/
When a United States Congressman gets up and walks out of the House when the American people in the House Gallery chats USA, USA, then you know who hates America.
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Advertisement

Re: Democrats helping illegals.

Postby Big Ben » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:03 am

They are your neighbor down the street that just happen to vote different than you. Some of you probably go to church with one or two.
Big Ben
12 Point

Postby Wildcat » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:17 am

Every single one of them that ICE is searching for has a court order for his/her arrest and deportation, that means ALL of them has had their day in court and lost.. They are here ILLEGALLY.

Like I said, the Democrats ARE helping illegals who have court orders for their arrest.
When a United States Congressman gets up and walks out of the House when the American people in the House Gallery chats USA, USA, then you know who hates America.
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Postby bigbonner » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:09 am

Wildcat wrote:Every single one of them that ICE is searching for has a court order for his/her arrest and deportation, that means ALL of them has had their day in court and lost.. They are here ILLEGALLY.

Like I said, the Democrats ARE helping illegals who have court orders for their arrest.

I think she should be jailed for promoting illegal activity .
By her telling already law breakers to defy the court orders is her trying to defy judges orders .

I am anxious to see what Governor Bevin's does today
https://www.lex18.com/governor-matt-bev ... ity-policy
bigbonner
4 Point

Postby BMan » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:33 am

Big Ben wrote:They are your neighbor down the street that just happen to vote different than you. Some of you probably go to church with one or two.

You obviously didn't understand Wildcat's question.
I'd rather be deplorable than despicable.
BMan
16 Point

Return to Political Discussion