What’s your favorite pack

tndave59

I'm looking for a new pack and would like to see what y'all are recommending. I know it's a broad spectrum from $20 - hundreds of dollars. I sweat at the drop of a hat and typically walk in to hunt site in base layer and pack or carry everything else in, even in 20 degree temps.

JCDEERMAN

A cheap one lol. Seriously, I personally like one that can be utilized as a backpack, or fanny pack or can be latched together and be used as both. I use the fanny for elk and turkey when I'm mobile. I use the backpack for deer and utilize both for carrying a lot of gear (bibs, outer jacket, etc...). I use small stretch cords to connect anything that won't fit in the pack. Brand names mean nothing to me for a pack

JRE11

I've been using a Stone Glacier Avail for the last few years and really like it, but it's a little pricey. They make nice backpacks built to last and are light weight.

Rakkin6

I just get the Magellan brand from Academy Sports, they have several sizes and are decently priced. I have about four of their packs all bought about three years ago and no issues with them.I am the same has you about sweating, i just run the straps of my pack through my treestand and connect and carry it all in together for deer hunting. Especially helpful for all day sits, I can carry water some peanut butter sandwiches calls etc. all in with my hands free minus gun/bow.

JCDEERMAN

You've likely already gotten a pack since this thread was started a year ago. But anyhow, I'm going to contradict my earlier statement and go with the Badlands gear. It is some good stuff with a lifetime warranty. If you look in the Deals section on this site, you will find a thread with a 50% off code.

Rakkin6

The Magellan ones from Academy are great for the price point. I have been using the same couple for the past 3 years and have had no issues.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

reloadxx

2-Step Enabled
I love this pack
52a5c19d2fc7c81f54e90aa982eac06a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Stalkhunter

reloadxx":1vvyux01 said:
Stalkhunter":1vvyux01 said:
I was skeptical about it but for the price it has worked great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alps makes some good stuff

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
Yes they do I will buy more gear from them, as if I don't have enough already lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woodman

I'm looking for a new pack and would like to see what y'all are recommending. I know it's a broad spectrum from $20 - hundreds of dollars. I sweat at the drop of a hat and typically walk in to hunt site in base layer and pack or carry everything else in, even in 20 degree temps.
I'm like you......I walk in with just my base layer and carry my extra layers that I put-on or take-off as needed. I use a Badlands Diablo Dos. It's light but very roomy and capable of carrying a lot of weight if needed.

Latest posts