Sold/Expired Need broken or junk guns

Kimber45

SO, at the ripe young age of 54 I've finally built myself a shop.. :)

Part of the shop will be the man cave, in which I'll be using pallet wood and tin and hopefully many an old broken gun to make it look like I want it to look..

I'm looking to buy some wallhangers. Shotguns, rifles, pistols it doesn't matter. Rusty, broken etc...does NOT matter.

Let me know what ya got!

Jon54

I've got a TC New Englander but its not junk, looks almost new. Thinking of listing it on Gun Broker.

Wobblyshot1

Kimber45":2u809ueg said:

Part of the shop will be the man cave, in which I'll be using pallet wood and tin and hopefully many an old broken gun to make it look like I want it to look..

I'm looking to buy some wallhangers. Shotguns, rifles, pistols it doesn't matter. Rusty, broken etc...does NOT matter.

Let me know what ya got!

I have an old abused double 12 ga. Muzzleloader. Needs a lot of TLC. Bondo might help too[emoji12]. It would make a fine wall hanger. I have a few other parts for it not shown.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Kimber45

Wobblyshot1":kq19ryhd said:
Kimber45":kq19ryhd said:

Let me know what ya got!

I have an old abused double 12 ga. Muzzleloader. Needs a lot of TLC. Bondo might help too[emoji12]. It would make a fine wall hanger. I have a few other parts for it not shown.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

PM sent

BamaProud

I have an old Sears and Roebuck bolt action shotgun like this one:

maxresdefault.jpg

Mine is not in near as good of shape as that one.
As far as I know its functional, but I've never fired it. Its missing the magazine.

cathunter

I have a remington 22 single shot. I guess it's a falling block anyway it loads from back. I think it is called a youth model 6.

jakeway

I have a Stevens Marksman .22 LR single shot lever action rifle that was my fathers and the first gun I learned to shoot 60 yrs ago. The firing pin doesn't strike hard enough anymore to discharge the rim fire shells. It was a great little gun and a great kids gun. Maybe you can fix it and give or sell it to someone that would enjoy it.

Attachments

• Dad's .22 Stevens.JPG
    Dad's .22 Stevens.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 654

Chingachgook

Scott - Rifle shipped to you today. Should arrive tomorrow UPS. See attached shipping info for tracking. Send check for shipping to:
Tom Keeton
173 Chester Stevens Rd.
Franklin, Tn. 37067
cell phone 626-616-3515