• Advertisement

Why ???

Pretty much anything you want to talk about!

Re: Why ???

Postby chunkandwind » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:35 pm

AT Hiker wrote:
chunkandwind wrote: I am hoping most think it's culture, not race.

I’m hoping so too.

I would love to see everyone do a DNA test, lots of haters would be hating on themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From looking my family tree, I’m positive I am a mutt. I guess I should be glad it branches off. :D
"Peace,Love,Heavy Artillery."
chunkandwind
10 Point

Advertisement

Postby Crow Terminator » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:21 pm

huntintn wrote:
Crow Terminator wrote:Life is simpler when you just hate every body, regardless of skin color. People suck, and they give you so many other reasons to not like them.

Some people just have to open their mouth, and the sound of their voice annoys me. Some, just the sight of their face irritates me. People from Ohio normally irritate the crap out of me. Ohio state fans...blah. People that ride my bumper and wont pass....other people driving vehicles with those super bright lights. People on social media in general. Lazy people. People that drive cars that sound like a weedeater. People that abuse or molest children. People that let their children do whatever without correction. Loud people. Nosey neighbors. People on jet skis and wake boats. And when I'm fishing from the bank, boats that will pull right up on you despite them having a whole lake to fish. When trout fishing, the people that will come right in on your spot if they see you catch a fish. Road poaching deer shooters. People that set up on a property line to hunt, and will shoot onto land they don't have permission for. Liars. Thieves. People that throw their trash out on the roads or the river/lake. Smokers that throw their cigarette butts out. Social justice warriors. Unannounced visitors to my house. Meth/dope heads. Panhandlers. People in long lines. People on food stamps that are abusing the system.

I could go on and on but you get the picture. I don't care what color they are. If they fall in under those circumstances and scenarios, I don't like em. It's just easier to say I hate people.
You needa hug, let me guess, you hate hugs.........

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

If another man tries to hug me, they are going to get punched in the face. If it's a woman on the other hand, then they are welcome to come on in.
Crow Terminator
16 Point

Postby gasman » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:37 pm

AT Hiker wrote:

I’m hoping so too.

I would love to see everyone do a DNA test, lots of haters would be hating on themselves.

I'm good with whatever my ancestry is, as long as my DNA and rem270s DNA is not connected in any way.
RUGGED AND COMMITTED
HUNT HARD! PRAY HARDER!
John 1:29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, "Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!"
gasman
10 Point

Postby 000guitar » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:38 pm

This thread gave me (insert horrible disease/sickness here)
000guitar
Button

Postby Snake » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:26 am

poorhunter wrote:Huh? You’re not serious are you? I sense a need for repentance or at least some clarification brother. There are two races...God’s elect and then everyone else, and that has nothing to do with skin color or nationality.

The definition for the word racist :

Rac-ist

[i][/noun

A person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races ,or who believes that particular race is superior to another .

By this definition from my original post I don't believe even though I said I was guilty of being a racist it makes me one . I never said I was better than anyone , never said I hated one of another color all I said regarding other races is that I didn't want to be connected by marriage or what some do as in a sexual relationship , me or my children . I know as poorhunter stated only two races but according to the secular world there many but whatever I still stand by my stance . Those of you who judged me you are no better than me biblically , now for as praying for me please do ! In my 65 years upon this earth I've learned that you just don't put up with everything that comes along . Enough trouble come your way in life doing the best you can so I've learned not invite any into your household that you know will cause you turmoil . I try to live by the golden rule as much as I can but sometimes that even causes you trouble because everyone don't live by it and truth . If every person on earth did as God would have you do everything would be hunky-dory !
Snake
Non-Typical

Postby fairchaser » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:17 am

There’s every indication that Sara was dark skinned based on where she came from and Abraham wasn’t. Jesus was from that direct line. God is not racist.
fairchaser
12 Point

Postby catman529 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:52 am

cowhunter71 wrote:
Snowwolfe wrote:
cowhunter71 wrote:Reading some of these replies, it's obvious there are several here who have "white trash" daughters. An old black Southern Gentleman back home told me years ago, that anyone who marries outside their race has no "class". I could not agree more. ;) It is a shame to see the Old South crumbling around us once again. For the record, there are several up North who feel the same as we do when it comes to interracial couples.

What would you consider a white man who dated or married outside of his skin color? No wonder people formulate prejudicial opinions of southern people as being racists.
I would consider him a "no class" white trash son. Goes both ways and boils down to a matter of having or not having any "class". With us, it has nothing to do with race or religion. Proud to be a white Southern Gentleman with a healthy dose of "class" and self respect. I thank my parents and how they raised me for that :super:
if it has nothing to do with race, then how is it “no class” to marry someone of a different race?

I’ll wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
catman529
Non-Typical

Postby catman529 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:56 am

Snake wrote:Would any of you who felt offended from what I posted please forgive me but my stance is solid . Now as approach deer season as Lade suggested let me ask one more question to those who accept all , what would you do if one of your children come home with a Muslim defending the jiad or holy war against all white people ? Now don't be racist !
Muslim is not a race or a skin color. It’s a religion that most of us don’t agree with. Apples to oranges.

catman529
Non-Typical

Postby Snake » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:32 am

catman529 wrote:
Snake wrote:Would any of you who felt offended from what I posted please forgive me but my stance is solid . Now as approach deer season as Lade suggested let me ask one more question to those who accept all , what would you do if one of your children come home with a Muslim defending the jiad or holy war against all white people ? Now don't be racist !
Muslim is not a race or a skin color. It’s a religion that most of us don’t agree with. Apples to oranges.

I will agree "cat" that it is a religion but also a lifestyle from which I want no part of for I'm a southern born redneck and most true Muslims are of a different color . Apples to maybe crabapples :D
Snake
Non-Typical

Postby Crappie Luck » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:50 am

Islam is not really a religion, it's a culture with a religious aspect to it. But it's a total way of life, not just a religion.
“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”- – John Adams
Crappie Luck
Non-Typical

Postby Crappie Luck » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:50 am

Islam is not really a religion, it's a culture with a religious aspect to it. But it's a total way of life, not just a religion.
“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”- – John Adams
Crappie Luck
Non-Typical

Postby chunkandwind » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:54 am

Crappie Luck wrote:Islam is not really a religion, it's a culture with a religious aspect to it. But it's a total way of life, not just a religion.

Is it “not really a religion” or “not just a religion”?

I do believe there’s a strong contradiction in your statement.
chunkandwind
10 Point

Postby TNTreeman » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:12 pm

chunkandwind wrote:
Crappie Luck wrote:Islam is not really a religion, it's a culture with a religious aspect to it. But it's a total way of life, not just a religion.

IMO, I view it more as a political ideology.
TNTreeman
6 Point

Postby Chiflyguy » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:22 pm

So if Mr.Snake is against interacial relationships, isn’t it his right to believe in what he wants without getting a bunch of grief?
Chiflyguy
Spike

Postby KENBOB10 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:26 pm

gasman wrote:
AT Hiker wrote:

I’m hoping so too.

I'm good with whatever my ancestry is, as long as my DNA and rem270s DNA is not connected in any way.

:o
KENBOB10
16 Point

Postby chunkandwind » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:37 pm

TNTreeman wrote:
chunkandwind wrote:

IMO, I view it more as a political ideology.

That's fine. I am not defending Islam in the least. Just wondering how it can not be a religion but at the same time, not just a religion. That seems to encompass Islam as being a religion, and more. I am probably misunderstanding is all.
chunkandwind
10 Point

Postby catman529 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:43 pm

Chiflyguy wrote:So if Mr.Snake is against interacial relationships, isn’t it his right to believe in what he wants without getting a bunch of grief?
isn’t it everyone else’s right to give him a bunch of grief for something racist?

catman529
Non-Typical

Postby Chiflyguy » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:51 pm

catman529 wrote:
Chiflyguy wrote:So if Mr.Snake is against interacial relationships, isn’t it his right to believe in what he wants without getting a bunch of grief?
isn’t it everyone else’s right to give him a bunch of grief for something racist?

He said he didn’t believe in interacial relationships.
Never once seen him say one race was more superior than another.
Chiflyguy
Spike

Postby poorhunter » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:52 pm

Not if being a racist is a sin and he’s a Christian. No Christian has the “right” to sin in thought word or deed, and every other Christian has the duty to correct and restore a brother who sins...no matter what the sin is. I guess there are those that would contend whether racism is a sin or not, and whether what Snake did/said/thinks is racism or not. Christians ought to strive to stay “on the knife edge” of righteousness in keeping with God’s word, being careful to not fall off either side. It is a constant struggle to get up and stay up, but not to struggle is not an option.
poorhunter
10 Point

Postby FLTENNHUNTER1 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:35 pm

Reagan said it best:

I'm with Crappie Luck, we are all biased one way or another.

The human race will never come together until we are threatened by something extraterrestrial. Even then I have my doubts.
Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel.
$22 Trillion National Debt: http://usdebtclock.org/
FLTENNHUNTER1
18 Point

PreviousNext

Return to TnDeer General Forum