Michigan's CWD policy

Boll Weevil

TDW05":2jdap482 said:
Good lord I hope not.
^ This.

Until I read the new law for MI never would have remotely considered this a viable option...year round deer hunting? The only instances of legal year round hunting in TN is for critters considered non-native, non-game, pests, invasives, or vermin. Think about that for a moment.

mike243

I don't think it will be that simple, I would think if a land owner was to see a deer in poor shape they can kill it, surely it wont be shoot what you want we just want its head?

Buzzard Breath

Buzzard Breath":15mfw3w3 said:
Year round permits on private property in certain areas. I wonder if this will be the way of the future.

https://www.michigan.gov/dnr/0,4570,7-3 ... --,00.html
You're an idiot and probably need to research their policy some before posting things like this. They've done this in the past when they didn't get enough samples to reach their sampling objectives. It's not all that different than when TN extended the season to get additional samples, it's not an unlimited season.

Buzzard Breath

MickThompson":25han8i6 said:
In your defense, it was a very poorly written article that didn't really explain the why well. I had to go back and read it again after your last post.
I got to thinking about it and realived there had to be more to it than just an unlimited season. Apparently, they did this a couple years ago and issued 100 permits to something like 18 applicants. Of the 100 permits issued 22 were filled. I guess the sky isn't falling in Michigan.

megalomaniac

Wait, I'm confused... BuzzardBreath is quoting and calling BuzzardBreath an idiot? Grabbing the popcorn, sounds like a bipolar moment :)

At least CWD will thin out the deer and leave more acorns for the turkeys. Just have to make sure the hogs dont take over and eat all the acorns.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

tn24

Buzzard Breath":1ptx2bd4 said:
Buzzard Breath":1ptx2bd4 said:
Year round permits on private property in certain areas. I wonder if this will be the way of the future.

You're an idiot and probably need to research their policy some before posting things like this. They've done this in the past when they didn't get enough samples to reach their sampling objectives. It's not all that different than when TN extended the season to get additional samples, it's not an unlimited season.
Can't we all just get along. :lol:

timberjack86

Buzzard Breath":127ds5ni said:
MickThompson":127ds5ni said:
In your defense, it was a very poorly written article that didn't really explain the why well. I had to go back and read it again after your last post.
I got to thinking about it and realived there had to be more to it than just an unlimited season. Apparently, they did this a couple years ago and issued 100 permits to something like 18 applicants. Of the 100 permits issued 22 were filled. I guess the sky isn't falling in Michigan.
Who is an idiot? What's going on lol

Buzzard Breath

AT Hiker":wohkgtyd said:
I say we ban Buzzardbreath, no name calling!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. He broke rules 1 and 4 of the Code of Conduct.

":wohkgtyd said:
General Rules:
1 Treat every member, new or old, with respect.

4 Do not engage in name-calling or flaming.

If he can't follow the rules, he gone.
69541c35bb4f718f3a5aea752594450f.gif

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

@fulldraw

Buzzard Breath":18hax3mn said:
Buzzard Breath":18hax3mn said:

Where can I get what you're on? :lol: :lol: :pray:

MickThompson

Buzzard Breath":1fm4858x said:
AT Hiker":1fm4858x said:
I say we ban Buzzardbreath, no name calling!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. He broke rules 1 and 4 of the Code of Conduct.

":1fm4858x said:
General Rules:
1 Treat every member, new or old, with respect.

4 Do not engage in name-calling or flaming.

If he can't follow the rules, he gone.
69541c35bb4f718f3a5aea752594450f.gif

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Impeach!
Impeach!
Impeach!

JCDEERMAN

@fulldraw":3lya595b said:
Buzzard Breath":3lya595b said:
Buzzard Breath":3lya595b said:

Where can I get what you're on? :lol: :lol: :pray:
HAHA I was so confused by this :rotf: :lol: :rotf:

JCDEERMAN

megalomaniac":3qkntqof said:
Wait, I'm confused... BuzzardBreath is quoting and calling BuzzardBreath an idiot? Grabbing the popcorn, sounds like a bipolar moment :)
Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
:rotf:

Latest posts