Velvet beauties

ZachMarkus

Some of you may remember one of these bucks from last year when I posted about him. The one with the droopy ear.

I've been looking for him all summer and haven't laid eyes on him until yesterday. I had about given up on him, I thought something may have happened to him last season.

Not sure how old he is but I'd bet he's 5.5+, he didn't grow much from last year, just added a couple of kickers.

He's running with a buck I figure to be 3.5, you guys can tell me what y'all think, he has a crazy rack and could really be something special one day.

Let me know if these video links don't work. Also, sorry for the shaky videos, I was filming through my bino's with my iPhone.

https://vimeo.com/353807554

https://vimeo.com/353809327

883ecc8b6584a8f330b30c8e63864534.jpg
e56a079715b64cbd5b6bd2fe036eb5fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Andy S.

At least 5.5 on droopy ear, big time sway back, especially for summertime. Good luck with them. Are these deer in similar location as the big buck you killed last year? If so, you already have a tree picked out. :tu:

ZachMarkus

Andy S.":15r0nd70 said:
At least 5.5 on droopy ear, big time sway back, especially for summertime. Good luck with them. Are these deer in similar location as the big buck you killed last year? If so, you already have a tree picked out. :tu:

These are off limits lol. I wouldn't hunt them anyways, they are pretty much pets.

cbhunter

ZachMarkus":2i3w4n1j said:
Andy S.":2i3w4n1j said:

These are off limits lol. I wouldn't hunt them anyways, they are pretty much pets.

SOMEONE will be trying to hunt that deer lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roost 1

ZachMarkus":3alyvv97 said:
Andy S.":3alyvv97 said:

I thought you liked hunting pets... :D :poke:

Shanman

Fantastic bucks! Was going through YouTube yesterday and ran across Seek One..... you were the first person that came to mind. Lol Hope you connect with another stud this year.

ZachMarkus

Coker":2l533iad said:
Is that your neighborhood? Grass sure does look maintained. Nice bucks.

It's a pretty populated area but I wouldn't call it a neighborhood. Most of these properties on this road are between 15-60 acres.

Latest posts