Welp

TreyB

OHSmitty":3ikmy3ia said:
scn":3ikmy3ia said:
Will it cause them to forfeit games?

Doesn't look like it. Relates to a 2018 issue, maybe/probably(?) agent/improper benefits recd/given. School just found out. Wouldn't be at all surprised that it's an agent who just got spurned.

Fortunately, OSU is 3 deep across the front. Other starting D end also out Saturday still battling a high ankle sprain. Got Md and Rutgers, so I guess now is a good time for adversity.

"family friend" :tu:

BARhunter

Just wait until college athletes start getting paid! The storm is brewing! Things will more than likely get very complicated once that happens and personal loans will probably be the least of the problems the NCAA will have to investigate. It will get very interesting!

TDW05

2-Step Enabled
Accepted a loan from family friend= I was paid to come play for OSU! What's the deal? Aren't they wanting to pay them anyways? :roll: :roll: :bash:

PillsburyDoughboy

CBS was quick to announce the LSU ALABAMA game was LSU #2 and ALABAMA #3 . Laughed so hard I almost broke a rib.

PillsburyDoughboy

cbhunter":236m0dbm said:
PillsburyDoughboy":236m0dbm said:
CBS was quick to announce the LSU ALABAMA game was LSU #2 and ALABAMA #3 . Laughed so hard I almost broke a rib.

That #3 ranking puts Bama in a bad spot if they were to lose....
Yeah but when we win yall better be ready to suck up to the #1 team in the NCAA!

PillsburyDoughboy

OHSmitty":2qdhbn7x said:
This will most likely end up as a one or two game suspension. Loan for basic living expenses, repaid months ago. Chase also retained legal counsel, Tim Nevius who used to be in NCAA enforcement, but now represents players. Although not based on any talk I've had with "real football persons," the media reports I'm hearing are saying, if Chase and his lawyer's statements are true, it's a one /two game suspension. Will have to beat him on the field.

Ohio State's compliance office self reports. I listen to Zach Smith's podcast, he's a db but has good coaching/recruiting insights, incl of the SEC. On one of his early podcasts, he complained of the compliance office director "always on my ***** ......". That made me feel good. He'll be back.
Lets see who the REAL #1 team is after this weekend. All this #fakenews

Latest posts