• Advertisement

Some stuff

Sports Talk for All Fans !

Some stuff

Postby TreyB » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:44 am

About to come out with UF players... Not good for UF

Hate the offseason!!! :bash:
UF owns TN #11
User avatar
TreyB
14 Point
 
Posts: 9818
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:05 am
Location: TN

Advertisement

Re: Some stuff

Postby cbhunter » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:46 am

Let it fly man! Criminal type stuff or what?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
cbhunter
14 Point
 
Posts: 8183
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:44 pm
Location: Carroll County

Re: Some stuff

Postby TreyB » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:51 am

cbhunter wrote:Let it fly man! Criminal type stuff or what?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Yep
UF owns TN #11
User avatar
TreyB
14 Point
 
Posts: 9818
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:05 am
Location: TN

Re: Some stuff

Postby TreyB » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:56 am

Several will be missing the Miami game.

Weed and Title IX

Secondary and dline.
UF owns TN #11
User avatar
TreyB
14 Point
 
Posts: 9818
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:05 am
Location: TN

Re: Some stuff

Postby lungpuncher1 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:03 pm

TreyB wrote:Several will be missing the Miami game.

Weed and Title IX

Secondary and dline.
Could be way off but I heard (you know how that goes) it has something to do with Derek masons daughter?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
User avatar
lungpuncher1
8 Point
 
Posts: 1442
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:48 pm
Location: in a tree in TN or IL

Re: Some stuff

Postby TreyB » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:54 pm

lungpuncher1 wrote:
TreyB wrote:Several will be missing the Miami game.

Weed and Title IX

Secondary and dline.
Could be way off but I heard (you know how that goes) it has something to do with Derek masons daughter?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk


Is she an athlete? Because I heard it had something to do with a female athlete.
UF owns TN #11
User avatar
TreyB
14 Point
 
Posts: 9818
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:05 am
Location: TN

Re: Some stuff

Postby lungpuncher1 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:27 am

TreyB wrote:
lungpuncher1 wrote:
TreyB wrote:Several will be missing the Miami game.

Weed and Title IX

Secondary and dline.
Could be way off but I heard (you know how that goes) it has something to do with Derek masons daughter?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk


Is she an athlete? Because I heard it had something to do with a female athlete.
Yes I think she's a volleyball player, maybe tennis? I can't remember.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
User avatar
lungpuncher1
8 Point
 
Posts: 1442
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:48 pm
Location: in a tree in TN or IL


Return to Sports talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: scn and 18 guests