No Stanley cup love ??

PillsburyDoughboy

Been a huge Bruins fan since I was a kid . They looking good !

Everyone so quite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bone Collector

With the Preds out, not many here are going to be watching too much hockey. I grew up a Caps fan, and still follow them some. They got eliminated too.

I think the Bruins are playing lights out, and also got a good opponent to just crush. Now we'll have to see if this rest period hurts or helps them. San Jose or St. Louis, will be a lot tougher than the Hurricane's IMO.

I am keeping up with the Western Final, but I gave up on the Eastern final after the 1st or 2nd period of game 3. I will watch the Stanley cup Final though.

clwg97

2-Step Enabled
I'm originally from Missouri and I love getting to watch my Blues this late in the season. I'm hoping for a St. Louis be Boston cup final. Between you guys Having David Backes and the history on the baseball side of it, I think it would be a fun series. Definitely not looking forward to facing Rask though! Let's go Blues!

Bone Collector

clwg97":2pdi52t7 said:
I'm originally from Missouri and I love getting to watch my Blues this late in the season. I'm hoping for a St. Louis be Boston cup final. Between you guys Having David Backes and the history on the baseball side of it, I think it would be a fun series. Definitely not looking forward to facing Rask though! Let's go Blues!

Well wish granted. Hopefully it doesn't turn into a nightmare. I think it will be a good series. Rask and Bennington (spelling) are playing lights out. San Jose, looked completely out matched in the last 2 games. Part of that was injuries, which would not have helped there case had they found a way into the Cup final.

250sav

Should be a great game 7 in Beantown. Blues were resorting to cheap shots late in game 6, pretty much lost all their composure. Refs should call it closely in game 7.

clwg97

2-Step Enabled
Great series! Hats off to the bruins! Glad to see my blues finally make it to the finals let alone win the cup! There were a bunch of crying fans in my house last night while I was at work. I was able to listen and rewatch the game when I got home. Play Gloria! Let's go blues!!

TreyB

PillsburyDoughboy":3sqhulax said:

Everyone so quite

:pop:

PillsburyDoughboy

TreyB":q759u9wp said:
PillsburyDoughboy":q759u9wp said:

Everyone so quite

:pop:
So this is what being a vol fan feels like? Not being viable in 30 years??? I hate it LOL

Latest posts