UT baseball

TreyB

Gravey":1tzot29z said:
The Vols took 2 out of 3 from the Gators this weekend in case y'all missed it. :tu: Made them eligible for the SEC tournament for the first time since 2016. :party:

All three games were really good. UF is so young this year after all the draft picks over the last couple of years. Pitching has let us down this year.

Didn't know TN hasn't been to the NCAA tourney since 2005....

TreyB

UF has to win at least TWO in the SEC tourney or they won't get in.

Gravey

TreyB":a6qteow9 said:
Gravey":a6qteow9 said:
The Vols took 2 out of 3 from the Gators this weekend in case y'all missed it. :tu: Made them eligible for the SEC tournament for the first time since 2016. :party:

All three games were really good. UF is so young this year after all the draft picks over the last couple of years. Pitching has let us down this year.

Didn't know TN hasn't been to the NCAA tourney since 2005....
It's been a while for sure. I was shocked that Florida was not ranked. They normally have a dang good team.

TreyB

Lost a lot of players to the draft. And recruits that commit, and then the draft takes a lot of them. They will be good next year I believe. Camden Sewell for TN is from my hometown. Pitched well. Funny thing is his dad and he was a huge UF fan in middle school and freshman in Hs until they offered.

gobblegrunt

The Vols could easily have 16 wins in the SEC right now. I've watched almost every SEC game. 2 games come to mind that they blew a very large lead. Then they have blown a lead very late in the game twice. They are a good team but are just 2 or 3 hitters short of being a very good team.

PalsPal

Saw the ends of games one and two. In game 2 karma bit the guy who had hit the double, then should have scored easily to tie the game but tripped coming around third. Then promptly got thrown out home on the ball to third. That was huge

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TreyB

PalsPal":zblqpv2b said:
Saw the ends of games one and two. In game 2 karma bit the guy who had hit the double, then should have scored easily to tie the game but tripped coming around third. Then promptly got thrown out home on the ball to third. That was huge

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

How was that Karma?

Latest posts