• Advertisement

Rush Propst

Sports Talk for All Fans !

Rush Propst

Postby TreyB » Fri May 10, 2019 8:43 am

UF owns TN #11
User avatar
TreyB
16 Point
 
Posts: 10170
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:05 am
Location: TN

Advertisement

Re: Rush Propst

Postby WORM82 » Tue May 14, 2019 5:37 pm

He had his own show on MTV 10 or 15 years ago called 2 a days when he coached at Hoover hs in alabama and his defensive coordinator was jeremy Pruitt
User avatar
WORM82
10 Point
 
Posts: 2690
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:13 pm
Location: Jonesborough TN

Re: Rush Propst

Postby TreyB » Wed May 15, 2019 6:55 am

WORM82 wrote:He had his own show on MTV 10 or 15 years ago called 2 a days when he coached at Hoover hs in alabama and his defensive coordinator was jeremy Pruitt




I know... Hoover use be Elite. Others have caught them now.
UF owns TN #11
User avatar
TreyB
16 Point
 
Posts: 10170
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:05 am
Location: TN

Re: Rush Propst

Postby rem270 » Tue May 21, 2019 8:57 pm

Dang that dude has a not so good track record. I watched every episode of the 2 a days when it used to come on MTV.
Everyone should give Jesus a try once. If you don't like it Satan will always take you back.
User avatar
rem270
Non-Typical
 
Posts: 31189
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2002 1:00 pm
Location: Northwest Tn/Russellville AR

Re: Rush Propst

Postby TreyB » Thu May 23, 2019 9:21 am

rem270 wrote:Dang that dude has a not so good track record. I watched every episode of the 2 a days when it used to come on MTV.

Same

Also I know a lot on here was wanting him as their OC this year.
UF owns TN #11
User avatar
TreyB
16 Point
 
Posts: 10170
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:05 am
Location: TN

Re: Rush Propst

Postby rem270 » Fri May 24, 2019 3:35 pm

TreyB wrote:
rem270 wrote:Dang that dude has a not so good track record. I watched every episode of the 2 a days when it used to come on MTV.

Same

Also I know a lot on here was wanting him as their OC this year.

:o :shock: Wow is all I'll say lol.
Everyone should give Jesus a try once. If you don't like it Satan will always take you back.
User avatar
rem270
Non-Typical
 
Posts: 31189
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2002 1:00 pm
Location: Northwest Tn/Russellville AR


Return to Sports talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jmoreland, OHSmitty, tn24, TNCharlie, volsrock and 18 guests