Mossy Oak Super Elite 2 Vests

Shooter77

2-Step Enabled
I know a few on here have bought the Mossy Oak Super Elite 2 vest and had issues. I've had issues with the zippers and poor over all quality. I got a email from MO saying they are wanting to fix the issues. So if any of you have one and have had problems, look at the email I got from them and send in a request to get yours fixed also. Took about a week from time I sent the email to get the RMA form back from MO. Great to see them standing behind their products!!

May 24, 2017

Dear Jason,

We're very grateful for the support given to us by you and the hunting community over the last 31 years and we want to say, "Thank you for being part of our family." In those 31 years, we've prided ourselves on producing quality patterns, clothing, gears, and content - to us, caring for our hunting family is as important as caring for our environment and passing on the legacy of hunting to a new generation of hunters.

Part of our commitment to you and our broader family is the care with which we approach quality assurance; we want our high standards to always be reflected in the goods that we produce and sell. Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, we have become aware that one of our products has not lived up to this commitment.

Jason,
I'm sending you this email because you purchased a turkey vest that has not met our high quality standards. I would like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and assure you that we will do our best to rectify the situation. If you have experienced a quality issue with your vest, please contact us at [email protected] to obtain a return authorization so that you can - at our expense - return the vest to us within the next 60 days for repair and reconditioning. Please identify the problem that you want us to correct. We will then return the vest back to you, again at our expense.

We are committed to providing you and all our loyal consumers in the hunting community with the best experience possible and if, as in this case, we discover that we have fallen short, we are anxious to make things right. That is why, in addition to reconditioning your vest, we are including a one-time coupon that you can use at our online store for an additional discount of 10% on your next purchase.

Thank you, once again, for being a Mossy Oak customer.

Sincerely,

Bradley
Ecommerce Manager

Christy
Fulfillment Manager

Tennessee Lead

Mine has fell apart in 7 hunts.
I got the email and I have responded to it.
I'm waiting to hear back from someone.
I've hand sewn mine up in several places but I'm going to send it back to them to repair a zipper that's torn off.
I've been highly disappointed with the quality of the vest and camouflage I bought from Mossy Oak this season.
The buttons are barely on the pants when you open the package.
I applaud them for trying to make it right. Hopefully I'll hear back soon.
It's been 5 days since I replied back to the original email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooter77

2-Step Enabled
Tennessee Lead":14s9ewis said:
Mine has fell apart in 7 hunts.
I got the email and I have responded to it.
I'm waiting to hear back from someone.
I've hand sewn mine up in several places but I'm going to send it back to them to repair a zipper that's torn off.
I've been highly disappointed with the quality of the vest and camouflage I bought from Mossy Oak this season.
The buttons are barely on the pants when you open the package.
I applaud them for trying to make it right. Hopefully I'll hear back soon.
It's been 5 days since I replied back to the original email.

I replied on the 24th when I got the email and it was june 1 when I got the reply back. with the holiday, I would expect it to take a few days to get a reply. all the other stuff I've bought over the past few years have been good. I was a little disappointed in the Sherpa lined pants I bought, seems the pockets weren't designed right but not a quality issue. I did have a pair of pants that the pocket was sewn to the outside of the pants. they sent me a new pair with in a week and actually told me to keep the others. I was able to cut the pocket loose, and resewn it back together.

Shooter77

2-Step Enabled
PickettSFHunter":3c1cbfuq said:
Wow, that is good. I actually refrained from buying due to hearing the issues but this makes me feel like they may correct QA issues going forward.

M.O. has actually removed these vest from their website completely. That's a great move to prevent further issues.

Shooter77

2-Step Enabled
Got my fixed vest back from Mossy Oak. They did a great job with all new zippers on all the pockets and replaced the torn seat. I'm ready for next year now.

Latest posts